Friday 30 August 2024

Episode 1 - Dave and Dan's Fit Population

This title is disappointing, even for me.

As we are doing two episodes per podcast this will present a challenge...

NO BIONIC SOUNDS.

The lack of bionic sounds really takes me out of the show oddly, we'll see how Dan reacts later (in case you haven't figured this out, I write theses 'show notes' in advance).

Population Zero is like half the Andromeda Strain.  (BTW, that's a decent movie).

Oscar Goldman calls Steve 'pal' a lot.  I dig that when done unironically.

I am going to harp on this throughout the whole series, WHY DON'T PEOPLE RECOGNIZE A GUY THAT WAS ON THE FREAKING MOON?

'Adjusting some tiny trim pots.'

mp3 download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 2 - Dan and Dave and Robotic Fireflies

BIONIC GUITAR We are now fully into season 1. They still aren't doing much of the bionic sounds. These two episodes were aired in early ...